Ribbon-cutting ceremony for Launch Pad 39C
Frazier Engineering performed the construction of the new commercial launch pad site located at the Kennedy Space Center. This project required a large civil site work component, construction of a reinforced concrete pad for a launch tower and an electrical grounding system.
- SBA 8(a) Graduate
- SBA Approved All Small Mentor-Protégé
- Hubzone Joint Venture (JV)
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Economically-Disadvantaged Woman-Owned (EDWOSB)
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)