Repair and Renovations of Military Dormitories
(Bldgs 1690, 1691 and 1692)
Frazier was tasked with providing the design and construction for the following:
- Demolition of interior finishes including flooring, suspended ceilings, wall finishes, interior partitions, interior plumbing, electrical and HVAC demolition work project.
- Wall and floor prep for acceptance of new floor finishes.
- Replacement of interior finishes.
- Renovation of two (2) laundry rooms on the 1st & 3rd floor in building 1631 including epoxy floor finish and new wall and ceiling finishes.
- Enlargement of the day-room areas on the first, second and third floor adjacent to the existing laundry.
- Renovation of first floor dayroom kitchen of Bldg 1631 including replacement countertops, floor and wall finishes, and plumbing fixtures.
- New appliances including new double wall oven, built in microwave, dishwasher, double sink with garbage disposal, solid countertops, refrigerator w/ice maker.
- Removal and remediation of mold and mildew in all rooms where encountered.
Patrick Air Force Base, Florida
- Value: $1.8 M
- Year Completed: 2014
- NAICS Code: 236220
- Fire Alarm/Suppression
- High Bay Lighting
- Underground Tank
- Above Ground Tank
- Overhead & Hangar Doors
- Floor Refinishing
- Bathroom Renovations
- Office Lighting
- Quality Control
- Daily Coordination
Michelle Shoultz, P.E.